Why Buy Tip Spin?
Electronic Tip Jar Gets More Cash Guaranteed!
Why do I need the Tip Spin tip jar?
In this difficult economy, brand recognition and employee satisfaction are important elements of productive marketing. The Tip Spin tip jar celebrates good service with a fun tip jar that reflects the look and feel of the brand, which results in increasing employee engagement and emotionally connecting with your customer
Tip Spin tip jar is an excellent corporate solution for:
- Employee Incentives
- Team Building
- Decreasing Employee Turnover Rates
- Investing in Employees
- Pooling Tips and more
Tip Spin tip jar is an Individual solution for:
- Street Performers
- Street Vendors and more
Why is there a need for Tip Spin in the food & beverage services industry?
- There are more than 4 million Americans in the food & beverage serving industry relying on tips as a portion of their income (including bartenders, waiters & waitresses, hosts & hostesses, counter attendants, bus staff, cafeteria attendants, bartender helpers & more).
- Without tips, the average food and beverage serving and related worker only made an average hourly wage of $8.72 in 2010.
- According to the Fair Labor Standards Act, tipped employees (making more than $30 a month in tips) can be paid as low as $2.13 an hour for minimum hourly wages.
- Tip Spin tip jars support profitable tip pools, enabling workers not receiving tips from customers directly to benefit from excellent service.
What Corporations Could Benefit From Tip Spin Tip Jar marketing and advertising
What are the benefits?
Tip Spin tip jars increase employee happiness and engagement by giving them the ability to earn additional monetary incentives for excellent customer service. Additionally, the Tip Spin tip jar can help make special corporate events and promotions known to customers in a unique way and can be a fun, whimsical part of maintaining and elaborating on effective marketing and branding practices.
- Employee disengagement accounts for a loss in more than $300 billion annually in the U.S.
- Engaged employees find it easier to return to work after the weekend and don’t mind the commute to work.
- Employee feelings about a product or service predict the company’s sales and profit.
- An increase employee satisfaction boosts overall company value.
- Corporate social responsibility has a positive link to overall company value through recruitment and financial performance.
What are the types of corporations & small businesses that could benefit from Tip Spin tip jar marketing?
coffee shops / grocery stores / delis / bakeries / ice cream parlors / pizzerias / smoothie shops / car rental counters / cafeterias / nail salons / hair salons / beauty salons / barber shops / massage parlors / diners / dog groomers / street vendors / circus vendors / event planning / wedding planning / open mics / air ports / mechanics / shoe shiners / hotels /